- Estate and trust planning and tax preparation. Probate and trust accountings.
- Business consulting, tax planning and preparation for real estate, technology, business services, fiduciaries, and high net-worth clients.
Philosophy of Practice
My focus is to provide high quality work with great communication in order to provide peace of mind to our clients. I believe that effective communication is the hallmark of our strong relationships.
- 35-year partner at Hargrave & Hargrave, CPAs prior to merging his practice with KTL.
- Qualified Expert witness in Superior Court – Probate accounting.
- Rotary Club of Santa Monica – 30+ years.
- Mentor to high school and college students.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Counselors Group
- University of Southern California – BS
Outside of the Office
Travel, hiking, mountain biking, riding my tandem road bike with my wife, juggling.